My photo
Vancouver, Canada
Hello My Dear Friends,welcome to my place.Let's get to know well each other here !

12.05.2010

My Lovely Cousins !!


My first cousin was born in Canada, so she is a little canadian !! Her name is Esther.

1 year old

2 years old
She is so cute, everyone knows that,lool.During in China, one time, me and her mother and my little cousin went to reastaurant to have dinner, waitress came to us, and looked at my cousin said "oh, she is so cute" in Chinese. See, you can know she is really cute !! If you took away her toys, she will say "Give it back to me." in a cute vioce, and if you give her candies, she will kiss you, otherwise she won't !!


My second cousin is also a canadian, she's more little than my first one. Becuase she was just born in October this year. Her name is Eva. She is so silent, sleeping all day. She doesn't like crying. I like silent babies. I cannot troduce her more..she's just a new-born baby~


1 comment: