My photo
Vancouver, Canada
Hello My Dear Friends,welcome to my place.Let's get to know well each other here !

12.05.2010

A Happy‘ Tour in Qingdao

Qingdao is a beautiful city in china, and it is also Viva's hometown. loooool
I went there with my junior high school students by train in August last year. It took us more than 6 hours to get there !! On the way, we played poker, slept and listened to the music. After 6 hours, finally, we got there.  August is summer month, it's a good time to have fun on the beach. The first place that we can think of is beach. loool


They were about to throw me into the sea !!

All of us's clothings got wet !!


When we got to the beach, OMG!! A lot of people there, all whole beach was so crowded. It's so hard to find a place to sit. Nearling  evening, some people were about to go home. In the picture, you can see there are not to many people on the beach. That's why we can be in the pictue on the beach. LOL We stayed there for almost 4 hours, they threw me in the sea again and agian. After that , all of us were so tired. Of course, men were more tired than me, I'm not that light. LOOOL

Our lovely feet !! ^^
And our skin are getting dark because of the strong sunshine!!
Three "idiots" LOOL
After graduating from high school, it seems that everyone get crazy. So we have fun as crazy as possible. During that week in Qingdao, we go out both by day and by night, and were drunk almost everyday !! Sometimes, we went out to look for which restaurant is still open at around 3 o'clock. loool Are we crazy ??
Anyway, the tour in Qingdao is tooooooooo amazing. I can't forget those memories forever !!

No comments:

Post a Comment