My photo
Vancouver, Canada
Hello My Dear Friends,welcome to my place.Let's get to know well each other here !

12.05.2010

A dinner party

I said before I made a lot of friends who are from different counties in ELC. Sometimes, I thinks international students should enperience this kind of class. It's unlike in College, because in college, you may also can made a lot of friends, but in some way, they are not friends. Because you do not have dinner together or hang out together or do something else. Just study together in the same classromm, in the same college. However, in ELC, me and my friends always hold a lot of parties. One kind of parties is dinner party.





People from different counties get together and cook their countries' food. During preparing the dinner, everybody will chat each other to get to know well, or dancing following the music. Everyone can't be more happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment