My photo
Vancouver, Canada
Hello My Dear Friends,welcome to my place.Let's get to know well each other here !

12.05.2010

Last New Year

Last year, I was studying in ELC (a English Program in SFU). I made a lot of frineds there, and

we celebreated last Chinese new year's day. This is my first one that I didn't celebrate with my
families. Actually, I felt sad about it, but being with my friends made me happy.

That day, my friends and roommates did a lot of delicious chinese dishes. That's very pity that I
didn't cook. lool becasue I don't know how to cook, but I did chores to help them cook.^^

This is my friend, Martin !!



 You guys can see his T-shirt. During that time, The World Cup is holding, so there are many T-shirts with different countries' flags. So all of us bought chinese T-shirt. It's also a way to love China, right? Besides, taking pictures is very necessary to remember the meaningful day.

1 comment:

  1. i come to make comments for task , but your blog is very good ,and a good color for girl, pink

    ReplyDelete