My photo
Vancouver, Canada
Hello My Dear Friends,welcome to my place.Let's get to know well each other here !

11.04.2010

My Friends

Friends are very important for everyone.
You do not have to have so many friends
But you have to own the best one
For me, i have 3 closed friends !!
Also, they are the 3 types of friends
I've knew them for over 6 years
Now I will introduce them to you guys
One of them is in Ontario now, but not in Vancouver
She's from China and her english name is Cyndi
We were in the same middle school
However, we were not that closed that time
and I also don't know when we started to get along well
She is beautiful and clever
She does not often study, but she study well
We always go shopping or have fun together as long as both of us are in China



Another friend is in China now
Her name is Binko and she study in a famous university of China
We got to know when we were in Middle school
I sit behind her
During 3 years in the middle school we wrote diary everyday to each other
A thing impressed in my mind deeply
I didn't like studying that time so my score was so poor
But she often encouraged me and help me with my weak courses
So she is a helpful friend for me


The last one is also the one who we knew each other in the same middle school
Fortunatlly, we also studied in the same high school
She is humorous and kind
As long as we stayed together, i would laugh all the time
By the way I miss them sooooo much
I haven't met them for almost a half year..
SIGH ~






1 comment:

  1. Maybe.. it's that you don't want others to make a comment on your blog - "Comments" bottons and its background are both white, couldn't find it at the first tiem - However! I made a comment.

    ReplyDelete