My photo
Vancouver, Canada
Hello My Dear Friends,welcome to my place.Let's get to know well each other here !

10.28.2010

Victoria Tour In Aug

Even though I've Lived in Van for a long time
there is no a real trip here
On Aug 24, I went to Vicrotia by loose pulley with my boyfriend
Acutally, first I didn't want to go there because of my laziness
But my boyfriend told me flowers in victoria are so pretty !!
I won't be regret to visit there
So what can I say ?
okay ,go there ,
On the way there
The view really did stick in my mind
sea gull,, they aren't afraid of people
dark blue sea,as clear as crystal
strong wind, made me awake all the time

After arrived there
we went to the restaurant first
It's said that the restaurant we booked is the most famous one in Victora
Insaid it,,,really awesome
but the room..phew disappoint me.

Victoria


The garden named The BUTCHART GARDENS
The view Like a picture
So awesome !!!
Eveybody can visit there ,,,
YOU WILL NOT BE REGRET TOO

2 comments:

  1. hahha..I went there too..In winter time, last yeas..hahh..there is beautiful..just go anywhere in every chance..Vancouver is beauirful..try rocky mountain..Lious lake..hahha...

    ReplyDelete