My photo
Vancouver, Canada
Hello My Dear Friends,welcome to my place.Let's get to know well each other here !

11.18.2010

The effects after I came to Canada

When I was in China with my parents, I was a childish girl.
Because I didn't do anything, even some housework
Parents only let me pay all my attention to study
That means I needn't to do everything!!And my temper was not good before
as long as someone didn't obey me,I would be angry at him or her
So I am sooooo dissatisfied with the previous I
However also never think about changing myself!!
Coming to Canada is one of turns of my life
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After leaving for Canada
Initially, I'm not that childish like before
On the contrary, I become more mature (a really good thing, right?)!!
Besides, I learned a lot of things that I cannot get in China
For example, I knew that getting along with all kinds of people is not an easy affair
because everybody have their own thoughts, maybe someday wars will happen to you guys
at the moment, you needn't to be angry with them for not important things or people
So I also learned how to control my temper in Canada.  ^-^
At last, I learned how to control myself !!
Sleeping,having meals,go to class on time,finish homework in time and spending money!!
learning how to spend money is also an important affair as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I learned a lot of meanful and important things after I came to Canada
Even though Living by myself is a tough thing for me, it is giving me priceless treasure!!
Don't you think so?

5 comments:

  1. HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you follow me.I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! my name's Martin and I come from Korea..I think you already know that....-The Vancouver EASL student

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also learned a lot of things same as you^^
    It was difficult, but I learned.
    However, I think that I still learn even though I came here more than one year^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I agree with you Iris and Geumdan..
    Really different and difficult..
    But, I enjoy this Canada life....^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog~ just too late and my brain doesn't work, so i said this~lalala

    ReplyDelete